Flower Market Happy Poppies Card

Friday, June 02, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

I made a card for Creative with Stamps Challenge last month, but ended up not posting it.
So, I thought I would share it anyway...


I stamped "Happy" several times, without re-inking, on a panel. I distressed the edges and adhered it to card base.
I cut some poppies, using CTMH Flower Market Cricut Cartrige, colored them with alcohol-based makers and adhered them on card.
I added washi tape at the bottom and some Dimensional Magic Glitter - Gold on the flowers.

Challenges:
1. Double D: Flowers Galore

2. WordArtWed #284-#285: AGoes
3. Simon Says Wed: AGoes


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Beautiful creation, great colors and great design also! Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge .
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Lilian ... lovely design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Flowers Galore’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the artistic feel to the card. Great work. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe