Delft Easter Egg

Friday, April 07, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

Easter is almost here!!!
I had a wooden egg and I altered it painting the side in metallic blue:


I covered both sides with printed paper from Club Scrap Delft Collection...
I die cut dragonfly, small flowers and heart (Stampin'Up!) using the yellow cardstock and made some flowers (Flower Market CTMH Cricut cartridge) using the blue one.
Then I added enamel dot, die cut flower and Glass Cabochon on the blue flowers.


I might decorate the other side, too... =)

Challenges:
1. Word Art Wed #276-#277: AGoes
2. Crafting with an Attitude #26: AGoes
3. Inspiration Destination #125: AGoes
4. Crafty Calendar April Challenge: April Showers/or Spring


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This looks great, Lilian! It's a beautiful project!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, so incredibly beautiful!! Love this Lilian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect choice of crackled paper for you egg! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great project thank you for sharing with us at Crafting with an Attitude - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe