Written Hearts and Love Notes

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

I barely posted last week, so sorry for the overload this week! =)
I have a few cards to share today for some challenges...

The first 2 cards use the same stamp set - (designed by me...Written Hearts - available at Sonshine Stamp Co.) - and dies from STAMPlorations/CUTplorations:


Card #1: 
I had some Distress Stains + water on my craft mat, so I smooshed white cardstock and let dry. I die cut a smaller panel out of it, placed it on the bigger die cut card panel and stamped the "heart" image on. 
Then, added a small punched corrugated cardboard heart.


Card #2:
I stamped "heart" on die cut panel and watercolored it. I added some splatters and a small punched corrugated cardboard heart.


Card #3:
I decorated a vase box a while ago and used the same design on this card...just glittered paper, a stamped panel (CTHM) and some paper flowers. I was inspired by the text on the photo inspiration from The Card Concept #67 (below) and my card is sorta clean Shabby Chic! =)

Challenges:
Card #1
1. CAS Mix Up Feb Challenge (My choice: Ink Smooshing)


2. Inspiration Destination #122: AGoes
3. Inkspirational #128


Card #2
1. House of Cards: Love Theme and/or Color Combo


2. CAS Watercolor Feb Challenge: Love



Card #3



You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Simply beautiful smooshed watercoloured background for your pretty written heart image and corrugated heart. TFS and joining us at CAS Mix Up and CAS Watercolour. Your card is perfect for both challenges. Love your stamp you designed. You are so talented Lillian. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS designs for Card #1 & #2. Love the smooshed background with pretty heart stamp, Lilian. The corrugated heart adds lots of dimension. Same for the card with the splattered background. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up and CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 great love cards, Lilian - I love the 2nd one where the heart overflows the central rectangle! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful! And great way to use that corrugated cardboard, it adds a lot of dimension and interest! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful smooshed background and lovely splatter and corrugated heart! Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three lovely cards, Lilian! I'm impressed with the heart you designed and it's perfect with the little corrugated heart! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing at CAS Watercolour too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards, the soft colours are perfect for the little corrugated heart, very harmonious!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You've been busy! All three of your cards are lovely! I really like the corrugated heart. Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very lovely cards.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These cards are great! I love the way you used the ink left over on your mat. The hearts are awesome! Thank you for sharing. I would love to share my projects with you. I am always looking for tip, techniques and comments from fellow crafters. If you would like to take a look - http://thecraftycritter.com
    -Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore all the layers on your second card! It certainly fit our theme this month at House of Cards! Hope to see you next month ~ Christi DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are gorgeous! Thank you for joining our Challenge a few weeks ago at Word Art Wednesday. We have a week left on our current Challenge and I hope you join us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word in Psalm 84:11 and it says, "For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD gives grace and glory; No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly." Have a blessed week.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe