Paper Sweeties 2016 Favorite

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

(Sorry this post is late...it didn't schedule right...I must have forgotten to hit "Publish" after the last edit...or Blogger is just not agreeing with me!)

Today, we're supposed to share our favorite 2016 project, using Paper Sweeties products...here's the chosen one: 


Here's the original post (click HERE).

"I stamped "thanks" several, with the help of my MISTI, and die cut a panel.
I used a flower die cut (Thankful Sweet Cuts) to cut 3 areas on the panel.
I used Seam Binding Blueberry and tied a bow, before adhering the panel to the black card base.
I adhered the die cut flowers back, using foam tape, and added some sequins (Paper Sweeties Cupcake Sprinkles)."

Merry Christmas to all!
Happy Holidays!!!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me wonderful comments!!!

And don't forget to visit my PS team mates:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties


*****************

Here's what happening at Paper Sweeties:



* Special December Holiday winner will receive a $100 gift certificate for a shopping spree! *



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I loved this one!!! So glad you are featuring it again!!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe