The Card Concept #59: {Sweet Treats}

Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

It's time for a new challenge at The Card Concept - {Sweet Treats}

Here's the photo inspiration:


Feel free to use any of the styles of our team or better yet, share you own style by combining one or more of the styles. We want you to have fun and make a card in a style that you feel good about!

The styles are explained HERE.

************************************

Here's my mixed media card, inspired by the colors and ice cream cone:


I used my digital stamps (Ice Scream for Ice Cream) to create my background. I watercolored it in purple, using All-Purpose Ink (Imagine Crafts) and I colored some ice cream scoops with markers.
I added some washi tapes, a die cut doily (SU!) and sequined embroidery thread.
I inked the edges of the sticker (Club Scrap Boardwalk Collection) and adhered on card using foam tape. Finally, I added some sequins.

Challenges:
1. Inspiration Destination #106: AGoes
2. Stampin' Royalty #348: AGoes
3. Crafty Gals Corner #92: Punches/Die Cuts
4. Word Art Wed #250-#251: AGoes


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Adorable card, Lilian! I love the tiny scoops of ice cream!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. this whole card looks so yummy-fab background

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the soft colours you have used. A fabulous take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card. I love ice cream.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card Lilian! Great design! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe