Washi Meets...MHKDesigns Sep Challenge

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

Welcome to MHKDesigns' monthly challenge!
We are sharing our creations using products from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop (but if you don't have them yet, you still can play).
Prize is a stamp set and patterned papers collection.

IF YOU USE MHKDESIGNS PRODUCTS,

OUR CHALLENGES ARE ANYTHING GOES!

If you don't use MHKDesigns products, here's this month's inspiration:


Link your projects HERE!

******************************

And here's my card, as Anything Goes (although I used some of the colors):


I used the Fabulous Fall digi stamp set and printed the image and sentiment on colored cardstock.
I colored the image with alcohol-based markers, added some washi tapes and adhered on card base.
Finally, I added some wooden embellishments.

*************************

Check out the other DT members, too:

Mynn/Asha/Donna/Judy/Lilian --- you're here!

Thanks for visiting!!!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Such a gorgeously colored card, Lilian! I adore the brighter tones you worked with--and the washi tapes are a nice complement to each other! Beautiful creation, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe