French Dies {Fri}: Happy Summer Wreath Card

Friday, September 02, 2016

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

I have a card today using some die cuts and a digital stamp...


I used Stitched Rectangles (The Stamps of Life) on the white panel, Window Sweet Cuts (Paper Sweeties) to make the "door", and Simon Says Stamp HAPPY.
I used Summer Wreath digital stamp. I colored it with alcohol-based markers, cut it out and adhered on using foam tape.
Then, I added some sequins.

Challenges:
1. Time Out #35: Inspired by Words
2. Simply Papercraft #35: AGoes
3. Crafting with an Attitude #19: AGoes
4. Simon Says Wed: AGoes

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. wow Lilian, your colouring is stunning and the bold black door the perfect background for this. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Lillian ... that deliciously coloured wreath is fabulous against the boldness of the black door! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe