MHKDesigns Aug Challenge: I do! I do! I do!

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

Welcome to MHKDesigns' monthly challenge!
We are sharing our creations using products from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop (but if you don't have them yet, you still can play).
Prize is a stamp set and patterned papers collection.

IF YOU USE MHKDESIGNS PRODUCTS,

OUR CHALLENGES ARE ANYTHING GOES!

If you don't use MHKDesigns products, here's this month's inspiration:



******************************

And here's my card, inspired by the colors:


I used images from With This Ring stamp set.
I printed the heart and sentiments on a panel and adhered it on colored card base. I printed the hands' image on another panel, trimmed to size, and adhered it on the first panel.
Images were colored with alcohol-based markers and colored pencils.
Finally, I added a lace trim and some pearls.


Link your projects HERE!

Check out the other DT members, too:

Mynn/Asha/Donna/Judy/Lilian --- you're here!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Love the simplicity of your card with this vintage design. I always seem to need one more wedding card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is just beautiful and so unique! What a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever layout, Lilian! I adore the CAS yet vintage feel! That lace border is the perfect anchor for your beautifully colored images! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lilian!! I love your card. The colors are so pretty. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty take on the inspiration, Lilian - pansies are such sweet flowers. Love this ornate heart behind the main image! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a romantic wedding card! Love your unique design. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, how pretty and vintage and romantic! Thanks for playing along this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so pretty Lilian! LOVE the color inspiration.. very elegant!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe