Dreaming of Vacation...

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Summer is almost over? Back-to-School?
I wish I were on vacation...instead I'm packing 'cause I'm moving soon...again! =)

Here's a kinda quick card:


I stamped the geometric background (Studio Calico) in Memento London Fog and die cut it with Stitched Rectangles (The Stamps of Life). 
I stamped sentiments (Memory Box) and hear embossed them in white.
Then, I used Distress Stains to add colors to the panel and adhered it on a blue card base.

Challenges:






You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. A beautiful sunny card! Thank you for taking part in the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge. Hugs, Clare, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun and cheerful card! I love it. Thanks for joining us at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win at The Paper Girls challenge! I just saw the post on their website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, sweet Lillian. This bright and sunny Summer card is SO cute. You're creative beyond my wildest imagination, and your art always blows me away. Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by to play along with us. It's always such a blessing to have you play along.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe